We’re looking for someone to join our newly created Business Management role where you will support our Senior Management team in strategic business management related activities. You will be able to handle complex issues through to completion working with stakeholders across the business as required.
What you’ll do
- Support the development of storyboards and approval papers for different business initiatives and strategic projects
- Create presentation decks and materials for the Senior Management team
- Provide timely research, market intelligence and analysis to support decision on strategic and business planning for the organization.
- Lead and coordinate projects or initiatives involving different business functions
- Prepare key performance indicators and progress reports to allow Senior Management to monitor the steps forward in achieving desired outcome and objectives
- Build strong internal network with stakeholders to achieve efficiency in supporting Senior Management
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- A Degree holder with 5 - 7 years of working experience
- An understanding of the finance industry, preferably asset management
- Excellent communication skills and must possess good interpersonal skills and written skills
- Ability to self-manage current and future workload, proactively communicating progress to management on an ongoing regular basis.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Strong interest in strategic business planning
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in creating storyboards and presentation material
- Research experience with excellent IT skills.
What you’ll be like
- Exercise good judgment and business acumen
- Good at analysing and solving problems with a strong handle on business planning
- Analytical mindset with a positive attitude
- Effective in managing your own time with ability to prioritise tasks appropriately;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player able to develop and manage strong working relationships with global internal departments
- Able to adapt to changes quickly and be an advocator of an innovative culture within the firm