Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking a Business Manager for their team based in Singapore.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Business planning: preparation of miscellaneous plans & analyses to expedite corporate mission & objectives.
- This role will have a significant and direct impact on the APAC Distribution strategy
- Assist to evaluate, plan, negotiate, and execute acquisitions in the investment management industry around Asia
- Conduct analysis, research, correspondence and work on special projects.
- Project delivery: execution of tasks on a variety of strategy, process and projects with diverse subject matter
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- 8 years related experience working in a strategy, business process, valuation or consulting role or similar with investment management firm
- Broad & substantial project delivery experience for investment management firm
- Excellent academic record. University graduate in any discipline. MBA advantageous
- Team player with initiative & sound business judgment
- Able to think and work independently without close supervision
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org