- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Business Manager – OSPL - FX Business Management
Business Manager – OSPL - FX Business ManagementRoles and Responsibilities:
- Willingness to experience the dynamism of the FX markets
- Manage external vendors that provide services to the FX department - not limited to only front and back office solutioning, lease lines, news feed
- Lead and drive new product testing and launches
- Ability to interact with vendors for outsourcing requirements, understanding of Technology Risk Management Framework and OCBC Group standards and policies
- Ability to understand, document and enhance processes to allow efficiency of processes within the FX team
- Lead, manage and organise any internal or external audits with the various stakeholders
- Coordinate legal documentations between Group Legal, Compliance, Business Units in relation to agreements pertaining to regulatory, brokers and vendors
- Project management
Reporting to: · Head, FX Business Management
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal.
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and be a good team player
- Willingness to learn and ability to work independently .