- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 12 Jul 18
Business Manager - AVP
- Full time
This is a newly created headcount and function, and a rare opportunity to support the COO directly. You will be exposed to a steep learning curve, excellent exposure and a wide variety of strategy planning and projects.
about the company
Our client is boutique wholesale bank well known for fair employment, employees' welfare and work life balance.
about the job
You will be an individual contributor supporting the COO directly.
Your job scope includes:
- Support the COO in the planning and execution of strategic initiatives relating to Operations, Technology, Risk and Compliance, Business continuity across the Asia Pacific.
- Drive and maintain a strong risk culture with a relentless focus on initiatives to strengthen the control environment
- Lead targeted projects across the operating functions and the Singapore branch
- Responsible in review & update of the department financialsagainst targets/
- Assist with preparations of Executive team papers , summaries and presentations
- Collate, analyze data and coordination of Senior Management Information (MI) reports for region and
skills and experience required
- At least 6-8 years experience in a wholesale bank
- Strong understanding of the banking products, balance sheet, and P/L
- Ability to manage C-suite stakeholders across the region
- Strategy consulting or business transformation experience preferred
- Experience in planning, driving and executing strategies and projects independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )