Business Manager #101934
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Business Manager #101934
Private Banking Asia Pacific COO Business Management is looking for an Assistant Vice-President based in Singapore to provide business management support and analysis to the PB APAC COO, whose mandate is to enable a profitable, innovative and compliant wealth management business in APAC. This role reports to the team lead for PB APAC COO Business Management, with focuses on coordination of regional COO initiatives, expense management, talent development and communication activities.
- You will drive coordination, decisions and execution of divisional (APAC) and departmental (PB APAC) regional initiatives that supports the PB APAC COO mandates as above - including but not limited to the Singapore Service Co initiative and coordination of special projects for talent development of PB COO "Top Talents".
- You will define, analyze, rollout and control performance of cost efficiency initiatives. (e.g. demand management allocations, non-compensation expenses ranging from IT equipment, market data subscriptions, etc.)
- You will handle, monitor and control PB COO headcount movements and requisitions and provide necessary inputs to Business Finance for PB APAC/PB APAC COO headcount reporting and budget reporting.
- You will lead PB APAC COO engagements and communication within PB COO staff as well as with key business partners.
- You will facilitate collaboration with other COO departments, within PB and with other departments/divisions, in order to achieve alignment, synergies and effective cooperation on location, regional and global levels.
- You should have minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a financial institution.
- You have at least 3 years' experience working in private banking environment.
- You have qualification of a college or higher education in business/economics/technology.
- You are able to communicate effectively through presentations, discussions, calls and in written correspondence.
- You have the ability to handle and communicate with senior business partners.
- You should maintain a "can do" attitude under pressure.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with management and personnel.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Shown ability to innovate and lead changes across the organization.
- Excels in teamwork and collaboration.
- Analytical and has attention to detail
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and to understand the situational context.
- Able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision.