Business Manager / Executive Assistant to General Counsel APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 17
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the "occasional" challenging deadline spurring you rather than putting you off? We're looking for someone like this to:
- assist to manage and coordinate diaries, attend to telephone calls and queries, arrange conference calls, and organize travels and meeting schedules
- collate Legal inputs for management meetings, update and produce reports, and prepare presentations for internal and external stakeholders, as required, with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- develop and maintain finance processes in Legal, including the processing of external invoices, managing the legal budget locally as well as regionally, and producing regular reports
- develop and maintain the Legal function's website and knowledge data base
- ensure all logistical needs of the team are being catered to by the logistic functions, including office equipment, stationary, electronic devices, etc
- coordinate and manage departmental documents, team leave schedule, and various system accesses, and conduct regular reviews
- arrange logistics and provide administrative support for visitors and, logistics coordination for new joiners and leavers
- provide general administrative support to the Legal teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be part of the APAC Legal team in Singapore and will work closely with the General Counsel APAC/WM APAC and his team of lawyers. You will find a highly collegiate atmosphere and can expect to be exposed to an interesting variety of work.
Your experience and skills
- at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in a large organization preferably at a financial institution, multi-national company or law firm
- strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines through efficient work-style and good prioritization
- excellent skills in spoken and written English
- good writing skills and ability to identify and present key points of analysis to senior management
- resourceful and demonstrate a high-level of attention to detail
- able to understand key challenges and work effectively with a sense of urgency
- organized, with a strong sense of how to prioritize
- able to work flexible hours, when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.