Business Process Analyst (1 year contract extendable)
- 100K + fringe benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Bank’s Wealth Management (“WM”) business serves approximately 14 million customers. The Private Bank (“PvB”) serves approximately ten thousand customers, via six booking centres. Roughly seventy percent of these clients are individuals, with the remainder being non-individuals such as companies and trusts. Retail operates a wealth business in 25 markets, servicing Priority, Personal and Business Banking. The majority of the Retail clients are individuals.
In 2015 the WM Transformation programme was initiated. The WM Transformation programme will support the Bank’s objective of doubling Assets under Management and WM revenues by 2020 by revamping the WM platform and developing digital capabilities to address Client and Relationship Managers’ needs. The proposed target WM platform will significantly improve the client experience, uplift staff productivity and reduce operational risk. The Bank’s ambitious plans will be achieved through technology and business process enhancements. To ensure the biggest possible impact of the WM platform transformation, the WM Target Operation Model (“TOM”) is being developed in conjunction with the planned technology enhancements.
The programme has now been running for several months. There is a need to augment the Business Requirements managers (BRMs) with Business Process Specialists. Focused on the WM TOM, the ‘Business Process Specialist’ role in Singapore, will primarily be responsible for documenting the as-is/to-be business process, operating guides and instructions manuals using standard Business Process Management approach.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Documentation of As-is process as per the standard formats.
- Design and documentation of To-be process as per standard formats.
- Document operating guides
- Document Desk operating instructions
- Support training and change management
- Conduct process walkthrough with project and business resources
- Help the BRM team articulate to senior management the benefits of the To-Be processes.
- Help the bank to simplify and standardise the implementation of the platform by country through applying the adopt vs. adapt methodology
- Develop a detailed plan with the BRMs covering all in-scope processes activities required to deliver the WM Transformation programme.
- Strong process change experience and background. Ideally from a consultancy background.
- Strong understanding of banking environment particularly on private banking & wealth management area.
- Strong knowledge of the Temenos suite of products.
- Strong project implementation experience ideally across multiple geographic locations.
- Ability to engage experts, functional or technical, where required.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in Project Management and process and/or technology transformation initiatives, including the ability to manage time, cost and quality dimensions.