1. Relationship Support / Banking Services
• Monitor internal reporting and documentation process and procedures
• Ensure timely tracking of compliance with credit terms and conditions, including monitoring of financial covenants, facility conditions and financial statements.
• Liaise with external legal counsel and/or third party collateral management company (for structured inventory financing product) on legal agreements/documents.
• Cultivate a customer-centric services and sales culture with robust customer experience
2. KYC / AML Screening (Onboarding and periodic reviews)
• Perform KYC and AML screening in accordance with approved procedures
• Review KYC / CDD documents for the onboarding of new customers and periodic review of existing customers’ accounts
• Liaise with Compliance on actions required by WBD for transaction monitoring, AML findings etc
3. Return On Allocated Capital (ROAC) and Portfolio Management
• Guide relationship managers to ensure disciplined ROAC optimization at asset origination
• Perform monitoring of actual ROAC against expected ROAC post asset origination
• Conduct forward-looking analysis on loan portfolio data from ROAC perspective
• Manage transaction pipeline review and reporting
4. Financial Management
• Perform deep-dive analysis such as customer profitability and product-level profitability
• Tracking and reporting on the monthly KPI performance by team and RM
• Provide regular and ad-hoc forecasts on WBD financial performance
• Manage deposit rate quotes to WBD clients in conjunction with CTU
5. Other Business Process Management (BPM) Support Functions
• Internal Control: Represent WBD to participate in annual risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) exercise.
• Procedures: Liaise with Compliance Department to develop WBD working procedures if necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in business/finance/quantitative discipline
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in corporate banking sector with at least 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
• Familiar with MAS regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of compliance policies, especially KYC, AML and other onboarding procedures
• Good knowledge of wholesale banking products, particularly in trade finance, syndications (agency) etc.
• Good understanding of branch-level and Head Office lending practice, credit process and procedure, and risk appetite.
• Good leadership skills to provide guidance and support to the subordinates
• Highly-developed capacity to influence stakeholders across various functions in both the branch and Head Office
(EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684