- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 17 Jun 18
Business Process Manager – Trade Finance
My client is an established Banking Institution with strong presence in Asia Pacific looking to hire a Process Manager to join their team in Singapore. If you are passionate about projects, process improvement and organizational transformations this role is for you.
You will be part of the Corporate banking IT and Operations team who handle the projects and change supports through business process improvements and organizational transformation. You will support mainly the design and implementation; adaptation and improvement; and monitor and report.
You will define and implement the regional Target Operating model as well as design, review and/or re-engineer operational process. You will also ensure the consistency of operational efficiency initiatives with the regions Target Operating Model and processes. You will handle the analysis of system projects and validate consistency. You will continuously support improvement initiatives on end to end operations. Additionally, you will support monitoring and reporting activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in process improvement/ excellence, change management or project management
- MUST have Trade Finance or Commodity Finance background
- Good working experience in project scope design and execution, project governance and stakeholder management.
- Preferably with Six Sigma / Lean methodology certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.