Business Process Manager with a fast growing e commerce MNC
- Mkt Range
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- The Cap Consulting Group Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 14C7175
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Good knowledge of ERP system (financial module) and related interface technologies Experience in process design and rollout Good understanding of technology and how it relates to finance processes
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO or other ERP system and related interface technologies
- Strong on Process Improvement covering Finance, Order Mgt, Procurement
- Has a Finance/Accountancy/Business Background
The candidate supports the VP, Finance Projects to define finance requirements and oversee the integration of the Business System (OMS, Seller Centre, etc.) with Financial Accounting & Reporting system (SAP), ensuring all financial transactions are recorded and reported accurately & timely. This role is to work closely with different functional groups within the Company and with external vendors.
In this position, you will:
1. Together with the VP, Finance Projects, work cross functionally with different finance teams and other function groups to translate business requirements to technical requirements for development. Help ensure that business requirements meet (a) compile with accounting rules, and (b) meet reporting/ analytics needs.
- ability to document and challenge business requirements.
- find alternative solutions and agree on temporary workarounds if needed
- manage rollout to countries and drive adoption of changes
2. Support end-user in adopting and using ERP System
- create and maintain tools for ad-hoc mass data load and processing
- review and test system changes (including changes from up-stream system)
- standardise use of accounting system across the Group
3. Continuously looking for improvement in building up a more efficient and effective financial process
- assist in the implementation of initiatives for a more efficient financial close process with optimal resources (redesign interface, improving reconciliations method, etc.)
4. Support in the maintenance of an adequate and effective internal controls system
- provide inputs into SOPs in relation to system controls and process designs to allow for consistency and accuracy of financial recording and reporting
5. Participate in as well as manage special projects and process improvement initiatives
6. Manage communications with service providers (internal and external) and vendors to ensure fulfilment of service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/ Business Administration/Finance
- Basic understanding of accounting and tax requirements for Asia region
- Around 8 to 16 of working experience would be preferred
- Good knowledge of ERP system (financial module) and related interface technologies
- Experience in process design and rollout
- Good understanding of technology and how it relates to finance processes
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and optionally SQL-scripting skills to manipulate large data volume sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Strong change management skillset
- Able to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate flexibility as priorities change.
- Self starter with the ability to work within tight timeframes
- 10% to 20% travel within Asia is required
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, fluid and less structured environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of business processes in finance and commercial aspects
To apply, pl send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pl also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)