Business Relations Manager (Equities/Derivatives) - Top-tier Quantitative Trading House
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
A top-tier quantitative trading house is looking to hire a Business Relations Manager in Singapore to help maintain close partnerships with exchanges and brokerages across the APAC region.
- Manage all aspects of communications with exchanges, brokers, banks, industry experts and technology partners across the APAC region
- Strengthen the house's equities / derivatives business.
- Identify & analyze the market trends, determine impact/opportunity
- Identify a strategic plan that continues to optimize existing equities / derivatives business globally.
- Support the strategic and financial growth of the firm's business.
- Lead business initiatives requiring cross-departmental engagement from inception to implementation.
- Interface with the trading teams (both locally and globally) to develop plans for growth.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and other industry events to build business intelligence on behalf of the firm.
- Direct experience within an Exchange and/or quantitative trading firm.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in APAC Equities / Derivatives markets.
- Prior trading experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Compliance/Regulatory changes and its business impact.
- Knowledge of trading/exchange technology and its business impact.
- Solid negotiation skills in economic terms with exchanges and brokers.
- Exceptional presentation skills, strongly attentive to market changes, market trends.
To apply, kindly send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.