Business Risk Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Nov 17
Are you a good at multitasking? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling among multiple projects? Do you enjoy solving problems? We are looking for a Business analyst who has experience in the area of Wealth Management to help us to:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– find and implement solutions in order to comply with both local regulatory and global Investment Suitability requirements
– support project management tasks
– provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- work with IT to implement required system enhancements
- collaborate with business partners to institute new processes and procedures which shapes the way the Bank does business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working with the Investment Suitability Framework team under the Investment Suitability Competence Center. We are responsible for front-to-bank (analysis, process design, and eventual implementation of both pre-trade and ex-post controls) implementation of the IS framework to ensure that the business in SG and HK adheres to both local regulatory Investment Suitability requirements, as well as to the UBS Global Suitability Framework.The team is currently also leading the Markets & Channels Advisory work stream under the 1WMP program, a multiyear bank-wide system standardization program, where the team is responsible for architecting the future 4-step Advisory process for the Singapore and Hong Kong business.
Your experience and skills
– worked in a similar position before
– business analysis or project management experience in the area of Wealth management, preferably in Investment suitability or Investor protection.
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- understanding of financial products (e.g. understanding how an option works), would be a big plus.
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable with interacting with stakeholders at all levels
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for hitting deadlines and solving problems
- a structured and logical thinker, who is detailed and meticulous
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.