Business Risk Manager, AVP
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EFG Bank Limited
- 30 May 18 2018-05-30
EFG is one of the largest Swiss private bank with presence in international financial centres and growth markets. Headquartered in Zurich with approximately 40 locations in Europe, Asia and North and Latin America, as well as in the Middle East, EFG is dedicated to meet the needs of wealthy individuals and institutional clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join us as Business Risk Manager, AVP in Singapore.
The incumbent will be part of the First Line of Defence (FLoD) team and will be reporting to the Head of Business Risk Management. The FLoD team focuses on identifying and managing all risk related to the first line and ensures that the Bank’s risk culture and risk appetite is applied consistently in the front line.
In this role, you will
- Manage the FLOD risk register and have share ownership of all risk matrices
- Engage with stakeholders on remediating breaches related to the risk matrices.
- Collaborate with the second line of defence to ensure that the first line is within the bank’s risk appetite. Work closely with second line to identify new and emerging risks.
- Manage FLOD Risk Scorecard and ensure proper tracking, execution and integrity of the score card.
- Monitor front line activity outside of the risk framework to identify new risks in the business.
- Conduct Themetic Reviews of the business and identify new risks in the front line and produce management report on findings.
- Facilitate training in relation to FLOD risk monitoring such as Risk Scorecard and Product Suitability requirements to relevant stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- A degree holder with 7 – 10 years of experience in Wealth business related to risk or similar control functions.
- Good understanding of products and Wealth regulatory banking environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills