Job Reference #203050BR
You'll be working in the UBS Wealth Management HKSG Control Framework team within the Business Risk Organisation. We support the business as part of the first-line of defense where we own the origination control framework and the responsibility of front-to-back (FtB) risk control framework oversight. As a business risk specialist, you'll play an important role in ensuring that our risk framework remains robust, business aligned and fulfills the spirit of the regulatory expectations. Your expertise
• university degree, preferably in Business or Finance discipline
• minimum eight years of relevant experience in banking, finance, risk management and/or regulatory management
• strong communication, written and presentation skills
• ability to work with a multitude of stakeholders with varying seniorities independently
• experience in a regional environment across multiple line of business and familiar with location / regional / global working dynamics
• ability to handle multiple projects with minimal oversight, and to respond to changing business priorities
• strong ability in the use of MS office applications
• team player with the ability to work independently
• highly organized and detail-orientated person with a "Get it right first time "approach
• able to work under pressure About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.