Looking for an experienced Business Planning Manager / Strategist with experience within cyber or information security within banking or working for a consultancy with banking clients. You will have strong business management, resource planning and process management skills as well as strong communication skills. Proven facilitator between technology and business as well as be able to do operational planning and reporting etc. Excellent role reporting into a highly respected Manager.
This is a Strategy and Planning Lead role who will report directly to Managing Director. The role will be accountable for formulation, operational planning and reporting of teams’ strategies, validation against constraints, identification of opportunities for collaboration and leveraging existing initiatives.
- Provides oversight over initiatives prioritisation, risk buydown estimation and alignment to strategic goals and stakeholders’ expectations
- Assists leaders in creating narratives for bottom-up initiatives to ensure benefits are communicated and considered in prioritisation with clear supporting messages
- Develop capability and technology roadmaps, aligned across the Access Management & Data Protection function and to the overarching Cyber Security Services strategy
- Serves as centralised information collection point about existing initiatives to leverage efforts and allow flexible adaptation to everchanging business and regulatory requirements
- Continuously identifies opportunities for delivery enhancement, inter- and intra- teams’ collaboration, resource allocation optimisation
- Plans, monitors, reports and forecasts the finances
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information or Business Administration or Management.
- Experience in Cyber & Information Security in Banking and Financial services preferably combined with experience in top tier consulting firm.
- Strong knowledge of business management, resource planning, process management and optimisation and performance measurement.
- Strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation. Sound knowledge of MS-Excel, PPT, and Word.
- One or more of the following certifications will be preferred:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proven track record of working as a facilitator between Technology and Business
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks, information security principles, architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization including senior leadership teams, in influencing key decisions taken in the business and in support teams.
- Customer focus;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather competitive intel, prioritise, summarise, make decisions, and work to tight timeframes and changing environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems with high number of stakeholders and conflicting interests.
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the ICS field.
- Ability to both assess strategic priorities and to focus on detailed aspects of a function in order to drive effective delivery. Strong integrity, independence and resilience.