Business & Corporate Services Outsourcing, Associate (6-Month Contract)
KPMG's Business and Corporate Services Outsourcing team (BCO) help companies better manage their functions and obligations. From incorporation of the company in Singapore and ongoing corporate secretarial services to Human Resources Outsourcing and Finance Accounting Outsourcing, our team is committed to relieve companies of non-core tasks so that they can focus on the business.
The HR Admin Associate will work under supervision of an assigned manager from the BCO team and will lead KPMG's delivery of contracted HR/Admin support services to our Client. The successful candidate will be deployed full time onsite at the Client's premises. Job Responsibilities
- Document management of employee personnel files (P-files) including creation of P-files during onboarding and ensuring all P-files are in compliance
- Handle employee registration using the Client's security registration system including collection and validation of ID documents of the applicants
- Invoice management such as collecting and processing invoices according to SOP and submitting to Finance for payment
- In charge of Government claims and IR21 submissions (if required) based on claim amounts, personnel and employment details
- Any other tasks or work in relation to the delivery of services to the Client as required
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Minimum 1 year's relevant work experience
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to follow broad instructions and work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client service skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.