Business & Technical Consultant
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
- Advise on the best way to use the Avaloq Banking Suite (ABS)
- Act as an interface between customer business requirements and ABS and standard the best compromise between the two.
- Work on-site with Business personnel of the bank and with project teams of the respective bank/client on ABS related topics.
- Implement / parameterize modules of the ABS at customers' site or as analysis with deeper and/or broader business/ technical knowledge compared to level 1 (entry level)
- Design concepts, processes, use cases, test cases / Data Migration Concepts and conduct workshops with clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practice
- May lead small technical and business-related projects
- Perform defined stream leading duties in customer projects / partial implementation of modules / areas/ functional domain
- Supports sales presentation and present them in workshops
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of ABS and related tools
- Work independently, with guidance in more complex situations
- Proactively identify and solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Anticipate internal and / or external business challenges and / or regulatory issues; recommend process, product or service improvements
What you need
- Bachelors' degree preferably in Information Technology / Computer Science
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Technology space
- At least 2 - 5 years of working experience in Core Banking Platform / Wealth Management domain
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
You will get extra points for the following
- Financial industry experience and familiarity with SaaS / BPaaS offerings
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.