Business analyst - tax system
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
The BA will be part of the team in charge of the implementation of a new tax computation platforms (withholding tax).
The Bank is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong functional back office exposure to analyze its operations in Asia, clarify and align the processes and workflows, conducting workshops with the users, and critically evaluate the information gathered to propose new methodologies of booking process to enhance the Tax reporting.
Role and responsibilities:
- Perform Business Analysis on operation booking with a particular focus on corporate actions.
- Interact with various business representatives (Asia Regional Back office, Asia Organization, Sponsor…)
- Ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping, workflow diagramming
- Document business rules, feasibility studies, and impact analysis
- Ensure quality assurance by validating IT solution and coordinating UAT with business users
- Conduct change management to the end users
- Create training materials and documentation for users and train new end users on related applications
- Support and promote continuous improvement of the services and applications
8 years+ experience in Business Analysis in a financial institution
Strong Functional knowledge of Back Office processes, financial products, trade life cycle obtained either though an IT core system implementation project or via positions held within the Operations department of Bank.
Strong exposure to corporate actions
Exposure to Tax topics is a strong plus
Team-player and result-driven