Build a rewarding career at JLL
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 80,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. Position's Goal
To effectively manage the AutoCAD drawing standards, polyline accuracy, and provide critical AutoCAD updates to support the assigned portfolio. Have a comprehensive understanding of how relevant systems function, are utilized and maintained, and propose system and/or process related changes to drive results. All work is to be performed in client's office environment. Role Abilities/Responsibilities
Within the portfolio, can effectively anticipate client and team needs, understand the client business drivers, clearly communicate up and down business relationships, and demonstrate accountability and ownership of results. Specifically, the responsibilities include-
- Review AutoCAD drawing files and prepare plans with standards for CAFM upload.
- Ensure that AutoCAD drawings provided to internal and external partners are in accordance with Client approved standards.
- Update and maintain a library of drawings in various formats (e.g. FTP sites, drawing shared drives, etc.).
- Maintain as-built drawings.
- Draw polylines and maintain compliance with space standards (i.e. BOMA, if applicable).
- Incorporate small project/furniture updates into the as-built drawings.
- Generate and maintain existing internal unique identification numbering system for project documentation.
- Coordinate with teams to ensure adherence to internal workflow processes.
To possess strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external and internal clients is critical. Specific skills include-
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to tactfully deliver messages and to tailor information to the audience and explain complex information in a straightforward manner.
- Be self-motivated, able to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Comfortable with frequent or rapid change; flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage time; organize and prioritize deliverables and workload.
- Attention to detail.
To have the ability to utilize software and a CAFM system to support space data accuracy, planning solutions and to communicate ideas clearly with planning team and lines of businesses-
Education / Years of Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD for updating architectural as-builts and furniture layouts; including Revit.
- Demonstrated basic proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong understanding of construction drawings, documents, and furniture plans.
- Understanding of CAFM systems and experience in using its data (i.e. ARCHIUBUS, FMS, Manhattan, IBM TRIRIGA or similar).
- Understanding of and experience in implementing quality assurance and continuous improvement programs.
- Knowledgeable of space measurement standards (BOMA, IFMA, etc.)
JLL Privacy Notice
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture, construction management, engineering or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 3-5 years minimum work experience in a corporate environment completing CAD/CAFM technical projects
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.