CCIB DCDA Program Performance Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist in the translation of Program deliverables into trackable milestones
- Work with business stakeholders to manage delivery scope, schedule, and mitigation of identified risk
- Monitor project milestones through regular status reporting of delivery progress
- Analyse and report program financial variance and take corrective action to keep financials and run rate healthy and ensure timely inputs into project management system
- Responsible for documentation and reporting e.g., management reporting, client-facing materials, project planning materials and business requirements definition etc
- Develop and maintain dashboards using Power BI visuals for Finance and Business analysis and reporting needs
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Manage the repository of artefacts
- Participate/formulate workflow processes, methods and policies with vendors
- Coordinate vendor teams and necessary third parties
- Ensure program deliverables comply with the Banks' program and project management policies and the highest standards of good governance are maintained. This will include reporting to senior management through formal committees/reports, working with Technology, PMO and COO colleagues, and management of these processes for Digital Platforms.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in program/project management, business operations, and/or business development. Experience in managing data transformation program a plus
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects and solid understanding of programs and mechanisms needed to scale fast-growth businesses
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendation
- Self-starter, able to handle multiple competing priorities and operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Ability to build relationship with the key stakeholders within IT, Finance and Business
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.