CFS Finance, Business Planning & Analysis Analyst
Reporting to the BP&A Lead for Consumer Secured Lending, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of secured lending business through the provision of strategic insights and decision support to Consumer Secured Lending Leadership (CSL) Team. As a strategic business finance partner to Head of CSL and Product Heads, you will be involved in strategic advisory and business partnering, business strategy and execution, and business performance management.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Tracking and timely management reporting for performance management (flash / rolling forecasts).
2. Providing forward-looking value-added analysis and timely support to CSL Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
3. Supporting the execution of CSL growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from pricing frameworks to investment strategy to strategic cost management initiatives.
4. Review and endorse new product proposals and pricing strategies.
5. Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
6. Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
7. Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with BP&A finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
8. Implementing an effective financial controllership environment; ensuring compliance with internal financial and group accounting policies / procedures to support sustainable business growth Qualifications
1. Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics 2. Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities