CIB - Wholesale Payment - Treasury Services - Product Management - Digital Channels - Vice President
About J.P. Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
The Product Management Digital Channels - Vice President reports to Head APAC Digital Channels and will be a member of the APAC Wholesale Payments Product Management Team.
- Understand the digital banking needs of corporate clients and FI that connect to the bank for payments initiation and reporting needs via web, mobile, file based access using Host to Host connectivity across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) countries.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for - Internet Banking and File Management Services - Planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, leading the collaboration with technology partners to deliver the roadmap on time and within budgets.
- Working on client proposals and RFP responses and assisting sales and implementation teams to onboard new clients and be an advocate for product adoption and cross-sell other digital services, prepare and deliver presentations at client events.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define the product vision and execute program/initiatives to deliver on this vision.
- Understand and analyze industry trends affecting digital channels,
- API/Open Banking, including Risk & Regulatory developments across the various APAC countries and the Competitive Landscape.
- Identify and deliver product enhancements that meet client needs and/or offers competitive advantage.
- Identify, engage and work with external Third Parties where necessary.
- Commercialization of products - increase product penetration, retention and usage in APAC.
- Track product performance and identify challenges/opportunities to increase the effectiveness of the product set in meeting internal stakeholders/ client needs.
- Manage all product-related activities and work closely with internal stakeholders - Sales, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Technology, Operations, Training, Project Office and Client Service. This extends to business launch activities too, and may involve internal & external training and targeted client events.
- Provide leadership for the Digital Channels product sets.
The individual should meet the following qualifications:
- Over 8-10 years working experience in Digital Channels solutions for in financial services, experience within corporate client segment is highly desired.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take end to end responsibility of assigned products and geographies for Digital Channels offerings. Good working level knowledge of regulatory requirements on e-Banking across APAC countries.
- Proven track record in managing the product development life cycle, prioritizing features based on client demand and continuously review the feature backlog for delivering best-in-class client experience.
- Strong ability to influence cross-functional areas without formal authority.
- Technical background on digital technologies and payment systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Team player.
- Required qualifications include:
- BA/BS in Management / Marketing / Economics or a related discipline. Masters is a plus.
- Financial services exposure through work experience.
- Intimate working level knowledge of eBanking solutions - Internet Banking, Financial Systems Integration.
- Superior analytical skills including strong working knowledge of office tools (e.g. MS-Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent work ethic.