Maintain and support Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) system
- Setup, configure and provide operation support to Equipment Automation and impacted Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) system
- Perform software development based on requirements such as planning, developing, code review, performance optimization and documentation
- Provide training to enable 1st line support are equipped with appropriate knowledge/skill to provide frontline operation support for production.
- Develop technical or training material as needed
- Liaise with software end-users in software debugging and software enhancement projects
- At least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related working experiences in related field of CIM / Manufacturing IT
- Good command of Java programming language
- Have professional experience in high-tech manufacturing; familiarity with SECS/GEM, MES, SOA, MOM, AMHS, APC, and SPC in semiconductor, electronics or photovoltaic manufacturing
- Self-starter with high level of self-confident and sense of urgency
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.