CLMC Head APAC Forms Governance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- This role works within the Private Banking Client Lifecycle Management & Controls (CLMC) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end lifecycle of Private Banking clients, including coverage of Client Due Diligence/ KYC and regulatory requirements.
- In this role, you will report into the PB CLMC Data Governance and Forms Governance Manager.
- Lead the coordination, creation and maintenance of all PB APAC forms across Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Japan.
- Provide oversight of the form's universe, evaluate all form requests and manage the form lifecycle.
- Lead form related change activities and actively participate in projects (close cooperation with Front Units, Compliance and Legal).
- Advising and assisting business partners related to specific questions around forms.
- Design and structure various forms in the context of corporate design guidelines, taking into account specific local organizational requirements.
- Maintain the forms database and perform administrative tasks.
- Primary responsibility for operations of forms website for the APAC Division.
- Coordinate with Design Services Poland (with particular focus on dynamic PDFs).
- Important brokerage function with high degree of reliable and independent work delivery.
- Lead and line manage a team of one forms subject matter specialist.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven experience in the banking or financial industry with a particular understanding of compliance dimension.
- Completed training in business/commercial education.
- Flair for handling texts and design (graphic skills are an advantage).
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, especially Word, SharePoint Designer and Adobe Acrobat Professional (optional Java Script).
- Strong communication skills, considering all aspects front-to-back.
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- Analytical skills as well as perseverance and independent working.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.