- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Apr 18
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
If tackling complex challenges excite you, join our Retail, Private Banking and Wealth Management Technology team of highly driven technologists where you will get to collaborate and work on solutions to provide excellent digital experiences to our customers. We constantly strive to reduce time-to-market and streamline our development processes. We follow agile methodology with continuous delivery practices and you will actively participate in our continuous improvement process.
What's in it for you?
As a Senior Transformation Lead for Private Banking and Wealth Management Technology, you will directly collaborate with business stakeholders and technology heads to define the Bank's digital transformation strategy to improve the way we design, develop and implement solutions for our customers. The transformation will cover all aspects of software delivery: team & workforce strategy, culture, planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, release, governance, monitoring and troubleshooting. You will lead and drive the delivery of transformation outcomes, including but not limited to the adoption of Agile methodology. You will work alongside our technology heads to coach, build and engage talented teams. You will be constantly learning and sharing with your peers, and driving the transformation communications strategy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven individual who is passionate about influencing change and fanatical about customer experience, and we value specialised expertise. If you possess traits and experience that match most of the below, we'd love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in banking and/ or technology industry, with in-depth knowledge of Agile, Strategic Transformation
- Previous hands-on experience in technology project/ program delivery
- Experience in working in complex and highly demanding organisation to lead and deliver change management initiatives.
- Prior experience transforming to an Agile/ DevOps environment
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen, strong communicator
- Adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with teams in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Passionate for solving challenging problems and learning new skills
- Curious and open-minded
- Energetic, creative, passionate about doing things better with proven ability to influence change and decision making at senior level.