CREDIT RISK ANALYST
- Competitive with attractive benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
The successful candidate will join the Bank’s Credit Acceptance Unit. The key responsibility is to provide an independent credit opinion on the credit applications submitted by the business unit and to ensure compliance of credit applications to Regulations, Credit Policy Principles, General Underwriting Standards, etc.
The incumbent is required to review the credit and to make recommendations to aid the credit decision-making process. Other job tasks include performing industry reports, stress testing, credit monitoring, updating Manuals, etc. The preferred candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Recognized Degree;
• Between 5 and 7 years of experience in a corporate credit risk role;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Ability to build strong, open, dialogue-based relationships with colleagues;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Comfortable planning and re-prioritizing workload in an unpredictable environment.