CSIS APAC Shared Operations Services Senior Analyst - C10
Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS) is a full-service security and investigative team that protects the assets, integrity, and reputation of Citi and its clients. We accomplish this by offering in-house professional security services and independent investigations to clients across all of Citi's businesses and regions, and partnerships with other Citi business groups, law enforcement agencies, governments, and industry counterparts.
This senior analyst position will be responsible for providing support to CSIS Security Function to APAC Region with key focus on operational tasks performed within security function providing support to Security Managers. Under the governance of the EMEA/APAC Operations Consolidated team the senior analyst will act as a team coordinator within the CSIS Shared Operations Service team covering program implementation in line with policies and procedures. Also covers third party mgmt. (CASP, eSourcing, TPRAP, etc.), POs and invoice payments, NEMS administration and other operational tasks on demand. The senior analyst will also help the team with effective task allocation.
The resource is considered to be the interface between the key stakeholders as requires interaction with the countries within the region, Regional Operations functions, external vendors and third party staff.
This position will report to the CSIS EMEA ASIA Sr. Finance and Operations Lead. Key Responsibilities
Job Family Group:
- Act as a team coordinator and help with effective task allocation/progress monitoring next to execution of BAU tasks as described in the following
- Ensuring that Security related requisitions / purchase orders and invoices are processed in a timely and error free manner
- Ensuring that invoice elements are correct (supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.) and Security related invoices are vetted, paid
- Analyse findings from expense account reconciliation and create corrections when appropriate
- Prepare instructions to financial adjustments for security expenses. CSIS related accounting journals (adjustments and accruals) are posted in a timely and error free manner
- Assist cluster security manager in project cost reconciliation, and also assist with project close-out (setting up new assets, existing fixed asset maintenance, etc.)
- Providing training for, and monitoring of the implementation of standardized operating procedures in a consistent manner across the cluster
- Prepare instructions to financial adjustments for security expenses
- Providing support in third party management by collecting and sharing information of security vendors to support vendor mgmt. process
- Ad-hoc support on ongoing projects
- Act as strong link/partner in cooperation with the Security team
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting