Westbury Partners selectively works with a number of high performing and profitable technology oriented trading firms for their respective tech hubs in Asia. As a result we're seeking engineers who consider themselves in the top 1% of their field. Open to applicants from outside of finance the pre-requisites for applying are;
- Significant experience in developing latency sensitive, multithreaded C++ systems (gaming, aviation, trading etc.)
- Strong grasp of STL and Boost
- Ability to work with OO design principles in a global team environment
- Sound technical knowledge of programming in Linux environments
- Additional competency with Python and/or Q/kdb+ as bonus
- Proven record in software and hardware performance optimisation
In addition, the following will be advantageous;
- Interest in financial markets, with ability to articulate your understanding of financial instruments such as derivatives, options and futures
- Exposure to market gateway and exchange connectivity protocols
- Broad catalogue of personal engineering projects and demonstrable experience playing with Beta technologies. Opinions optional.
- Strong tertiary education in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
Candidates outside of Singapore, with specific HFT/Algo trading systems engineering backgrounds will be considered.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or have an open career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138