- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Rhicon Currency Management Pte Ltd
- 31 May 18 2018-05-31
We are looking for C# Developer. This is a permanent role at a well-established pure alpha hedge fund manager in Singapore with $720million in AUM. Ideally, this candidate will already have 3 years + web application development experience in C# .NET framework, and must be familiar with SQL*Server database management. The role will involve hands-on development of the company’s proprietary OMS, booking and risk reporting systems, as well as provide critical support to the business and its clients.
- Provide development work for the Company’s proprietary OMS, booking and Risk Systems
- Deliver development projects from the COO
- Deliver client reporting and risk solutions
- Provide general support & maintenance to these critical systems, and liaise with external IT consultants, where required.
The key requirements of the role are as follows:
- C# development skills
- Hands-on experience in .NET framework development, ASP.Net, Visual Studio & IIS
- Exposure to SQL Server & development with MS business intelligence tools
- Experience with ORM tools
- Experience with Perforce or similar software for source code versioning
- Previous exposure to software design patterns. MVC/MVP, GoF patterns, dependency injection / IoC etc.
- Experience in supporting business - critical databases, and ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, disk space and other server critical issues
- Understanding of FIX Protocol in relation to products such as FX Spot/ Non-deliverable forwards /FX options and financial futures.
- An ability to translate system concepts from non-IT professionals and deliver high quality, timely solutions
- Willingness to be as part of a small team, but ability to work independently on development projects
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in computer science / engineering
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Please apply with covering letter and CV. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.
Location: the role is to be based at our Singapore office