- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18049583
Citi FXLM (Foreign Exchange and Local Market Rates) technology is seeking an experienced WPF developer in Singapore. The group designs, builds, enhances and maintains a wide portfolio of software applications for the Foreign Exchange Derivatives business globally. This role is for an Applications Developer - Technical Specialist to work with the engineering team on Citi's market leading trading platform for FX Options, used by both internal and external customers.
In Citi FX Derivatives we are revolutionizing the technology platform for trading of FX Options. Our team is responsible for developing the pricing and dealing infrastructure for trading FX options, which involves a complex and rich UI and highly multithreaded and distributed server processes. We are now seeking a talented developer to deliver a series of natural and intuitive contextual integrations between our platform and partner systems, improving our clients experience, effectiveness and productivity.
- Each developer is involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements gathering, estimating development time and impact, to design and implementation.
- Closely work with FX Options desk in understanding the requirements and translating into simple and efficient design.
- Partner with our core contextualization team and Natural Language Processing specialists to deliver innovative and intuitive cross application integrations
- Design, Development, Testing of new features in the Trading applications.
- Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product.
- 3rd line support of the production system (dedicated 24h support teams handle 1st / 2nd line). Key Relationships:
- Offshore development, QA, Deployment and Support teams
- FX Derivatives Trading and eSales
- At least 5 years of in depth commercial C# development experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI design and implementation using WPF
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
- Knowledge of FX an advantage with an appreciation of product structure and workflow.
- Experience working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment. Skills:
- Proficient in WPF, C# .Net, OO design.
- Design simple, efficient and intuitive UI
- Attention to detail
- Able to debug complex event driven application
- Understanding of computing science fundamentals - concurrency, algorithms, operating systems.
- Mathematical aptitude and ambition to learn mathematics for financial derivatives
- Process and tools to produce well written low defect rate code. Collaborative development. Competencies
- Strong aptitude for analysis and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
The successful candidate will: