We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.88 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
We are looking for a 5+ year search professional to join our global talent acquisition team on a long-term contract basis. The candidate developer will partner closely with recruiters, hiring teams, and researchers to architect search strategy and to develop diverse slates of candidates for PIMCO's investor and client facing searches. Location of the role is flexible, can be remote, and the role will report to the global head of talent acquisition.
Our global talent acquisition team is growing and we have several new team members across the globe. We are in the process of building the top talent acquisition team in financial services and this hire is integral to our effort. Specifically, this role will be part of our newly formed Candidate Research and Sourcing team and he/she will mainly focus on searches that would have historically gone to search firms. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop diverse slates of candidates through a range of methods including, but not limited to, internally developed research, internet sourcing, networking, referrals, and applicants;
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and researchers to determine optimal hiring profile and sourcing strategy;
- Partner with members of the Executive office on Inclusion, Diversity, and Culture (IDC) initiatives;
- Share best practices and identify continuous improvement opportunities;
- Actively partner with the campus recruiting EMEA talent acquisition teams to share best practices and provide a seamless service to internal clients;
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all information in Avature (ATS);
- The ability to coach and mentor teammates as well as the desire to learn from colleagues.
- At least 3 years' experience in the asset management industry;
- At least five years' experience either a candidate development or full life cycle recruiting role focused on portfolio management and other investment roles;
- Demonstrated track record with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet, referrals, investment data providers, and direct recruiting;
- Must be client centric, highly collaborative, and possess a team-first attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills required;
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Business, Management or Finance; advanced degree a bonus.