- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Cards Product & Marketing Support Executive (1 year contract)
Cards Product & Marketing Support Executive (1 year contract)Objective:
To provide product, marketing and administrative support to the Plus! business.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to support key partners and drive overall business objectives. This includes working with external stakeholders on campaign mechanics, with creative/ media agencies on artwork and media plan, with Group Marketing on overall management of marketing calendar of activities and with the Analytics team on leads extraction.
- Manage monthly BAU customer communications by curating relevant deals to drive usage and engagement.
- Handle end-to-end fulfillment of marketing campaigns.
- Track and report the team's key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Handle and resolve customer issues &/or enquiries from customer touchpoints, such as Contact Centre and Branches.
- Process invoices promptly and ensures that marketing expenditures are well within budget.
- Manage and update POSM at partner stores.
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure ATMs at partner stores have the right branding/ skins.
- Manage and update product webpages and notices etc. including stationery and replenishing of stock at NETS.
- Track overall A&P budget.
- Support product managers in projects/ initiatives.
- Handle all administrative support and other related duties, such as filing, minutes taking, organizing meetings, etc.
- Polytechnic Diploma Graduates or those with relevant working experience or track record in a support function role are welcomed to apply
- Possess initiative, drive and attention to details
- Must be a team player