Case Manager, Institutional Client Onboarding
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Case Manager, Institutional Client Onboarding.
- Experience in institutional client on-boarding cases
- Directly report to the Head of Client Enablement
- Two (2) exciting full time opportunities available
About the role
As the Case Manager for Institutional Client On-boarding, you will support the delivery of a superior client Service experience for the Institutional clients including Global and Institutional Banking client base. Your key responsible area is in liaising with the customer for on-boarding documentation, coordinating and tracking the on-boarding cases whilst delivering service excellence and client satisfaction.
It is expected that you will be the key client contact person for on-boarding related issues be able to evaluate and make recommendations on the suitability of a customer for on-boarding in terms of anti-money laundering (AML) risk to the bank.
You are further required to be an integral component of any AML, Sanctions, counter terrorism financing (CTF) projects or programmes, and business operations, working with all facets of the business in achieving its purpose and business objectives. You must be able to initiate, recommend and support any risk based solutions to achieve well managed, sustainable and compliant outcomes. This will be achieved by regular engagement and maintaining collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders both within and external to ANZ, such as Relationship Managers, Operations, Implementation, Product, Compliance, Legal and other business partners to ensure a complete end-to-end service proposition is delivered.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- End-to-end management and monitoring of the on-boarding request (KYC, account opening, channel)
- Mining and collation of existing client information and documents, and pre-filing of relevant forms with the same
- Direct engagement with clients for on-boarding related client education and documents or forms collection (for KYC, account opening, channel and product forms, etc.)
- On-site client visits for original documents collection
- Coordination of all required escalations, approvals, and deferrals (e.g. exceptions, legal and compliance, etc.)
- Validating client information and documentation in accordance to ANZ Compliance requirements including identification of any red flags
- Internal coordination with product operations teams for completion and issuance of product documentation for multi-product New to Bank on-boarding deals
- Coordination of product documentation with clients & follow up with them for signed documents during the on-boarding deal
- Be involved in coordinating with sales on product related issues, requests and discussion
- Coordination with clients for any account maintenance requests (for identified client segments only)
- Coordination with clients for periodic update of KYC documents (for identified client segments)
- Support Audit Confirmation request and follow up (for identified client segments)
- Acting as checker for on-boarding and periodic review (for identified client segments)
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience in Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation and processing ideally from a compliance background
- Strong proven background in conceptual and practical understanding of client on-boarding
- Preferably a product knowledge in Cash, Trade, Markets, and Lending
- Solid background in stakeholder management
- Customer facing experience whilst committed to developing a client focused environment and service culture
- High level oral and written communication and negotiation skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN006142.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave