- Up to SGD180000.0 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Feb 18
Cash Product Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to SGD180000.0 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Reporting to the Head Payments, Collection and TBFX Product Management. The role has a global remit with responsibility to execute, commercialize, drive Payments and Collections product with strategic focus on TBFX products. In addition, this role is expected to support the product head on the commercialisation of value added product within Payment and Receivable space and to assimilate cash management knowledge across the segment at a local, regional and global level.
- Contribute to the development of the Cross-Sell Utilisation and Product deployment strategy as the TB Representative.
- Lead specific initiatives to gain broader market share, support key client implementations from product management perspective, win share of mind, demonstrate subject matter expertise to help teams across regions/countries and support sales teams during client pitch and RFP processes
- Assume role of product champion responsible for providing additional guidance in Value Added Payables & Receivables product to all stakeholders at global, regional and country level
- Oversee delivery of Investment plan; manage product creation / program initiatives in partnership with Head Cash Product Development.
- Engage with the product, sales partners, relationship managers and client services in the region/ countries to identify client needs and develop products/solutions to address them especially for the large or complex product·
- React to new trends and technology and provide feedback to link those with current offering and impact to clients
- Minimum of 8 years' of professional experience with a strong understanding of Cash Management business and flow FX in terms of product management, commercialisation & client management
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyse situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite
- Deal experience and understanding of Product capabilities of the Bank to help identify business opportunities and associated risks will be an additional advantages