- SGD 200k p.a. + Bonus
Cayman Funds_ Compliance Head (SVP level)
A leading global investment house is seeking to hire a compliance head for its operational and business activities in Singapore and the region.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for supporting the businesses with all the necessary regulatory guidance and to ensure compliance in the rules and regulations.
Here you would be actively involved in drafting and implementing compliance policies, monitoring and reporting the same to local/regional regulators.
You would be participating and conducting the investigation, audit and enhancement of compliance procedures & will be the first point of contact for local regulatory bodies, government agencies and legal counsel.
- Post graduates or equivalent with specialization in Law, Finance or Accounting
- Min. 12 years of working experience in the field of compliance /audit or risk management in a fund/asset management firm or renowned audit firms
- Good knowledge of capital markets regulations would be helpful
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Chinese to liaise with regional counter parts
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Independent, details-oriented and deliver results on time