A Global Asset Management firm with strong footprints in Asia is looking for an Operations Change Manager to support the Front Office team as a SME for the investment platform, lead in projects to streamline work processes, incident management and work with business users to determine functionality gaps and enhancement requirements.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide full investment platform support to the respective Front Office teams
- Provide training to business users and end to end workflows for the investment functions
- Point of contact for any esclations or incides related to the investment platform
- Work with business users and gather business requirements, work with the respective vendors or technology teams in process improvements or system enhancements
- Assist in the definition of new business requirements and design of new processes
- Lead and coordinate projects in areas of cash management, trade support, derivatives services etc
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience from the financial services sector
- Prior experience in leading operations change in fixed income/derivatives services
- Familiar with the lifecycle events of fixed income and derivatives instruments
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of investment products and instruments
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to LiliT@charterhouse.com.sg or call 6950 0385 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110631