Change and Implementation Manager, Global Markets
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Change and Implementation Manager, Global Markets
- Experience in global markets, change management, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Directly report to the Project Director, Global Markets
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
You will work with the Global Head of Settlements to drive, implement and deliver the Settlements Roadmap and Strategy. You will be responsible for all Change Management responsibilities for Markets settlements globally across all asset classes, platforms and function. You will manage the delivery and embedding of organisational change within ANZ to enable benefits realisation through building the case for change, executing a change strategy, enabling and assessing readiness of the organisation through managing, preparing and partnering with stakeholders, providing support across business areas impacted by the change, which may include provision of training if required.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in Global Markets Settlement and Operations background across multiple asset classes
- Experience in delivering Straight Through Processing (STP) and Automation coupled with a sound acumen of financial markets, settlement process and best practices within the industry
- Experience in the global banking environment with various geographical stakeholder relationship management which would relate to translation of objectives and plans and production of materials for varied audience
- Ability to clearly articulate and define key dependencies across the business, programs, strategy and issues to management stakeholders across various groups and levels
- Experience in change management activities and techniques
- Good understanding of projects and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures with experience working on both large complex and smaller projects
- Experience in developing high level program plans and tracking implementation progress
- Ability to look at problems holistically and solution as such factoring in the entire STP value chain which would later on relate to facilitation of teams and relevant business and technology groups
- Experience working with program delivery leads, senior stakeholders, and administrative personnel
- Competent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a good level of influencing ability, facilitation and conduction change forums and workshops
- Highly skilled and experienced in developing and presenting packs for senior management stakeholders
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN006056.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave