The Channel Account Manager - Singapore wins partner leads, and maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. This position is also responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with new partners.
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with our partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Work in coordination with the Marketing team to provide communications to our partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce for opportunities, calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant info in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts by adding new customers & resellers within territory and maintaining a healthy pipeline/accurate forecasting
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3+ years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Fluent in English and Indonesia (written and verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
Some of Our Benefits:
- Uncapped Commissions
- Bonuses up to $2,000 a Month (Depending on Company Performance)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 30 Days Paid Time Off per Year
- National Holidays
- Personal Heritage Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a Year
- Certification Completion Bonuses up to $10,000 a Year
- Fun Team Building Event & Activities
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Remote Work Options
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Employee Resource Groups
- Plus Many Other Fantastic Perks!
About KnowBe4 Singapore
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Our Singapore office functions as KnowBe4’s head office for the entire Asia-Pacific region, giving our team members a lot of exposure to working with global colleagues. Our growing team is highly collaborative and we pride ourselves on being open and honest in our communications. We are a hard-working group that is always pushing to accomplish our next goal, and we also know how to make work fun! That means taking time to laugh with co-workers and going on fun team-building outings, including events such as team dinners, group paintball games, trips to iFLY, and much more.
We are a Certified Great Place To Work In Singapore and have earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work and Fortune’s Best Workplaces for women, millennials, and in technology.