Chatbot Developer, Compliance Technology
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Chatbot Developer, Compliance Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Design conversational chatbots using state of the art technology
- Clean / analyse data coming from bot conversation
- Define recurring questions that can be handled automatically / defined by the client
- Improve dialog flow to handle those recurring questions / develop new actions
- Prepare Chabot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilize Chabot solutions.
- Candidate should have knowledge of end to end bot development skills including Requirement Gathering and analysis, Question Collection, Create Ground Truth, Dialog flow building process, iteratively Training the bot, Test and Calibration, User Acceptance Testing, Beta release, incorporate beta feedback & launch, Post Production Support.
- Over-all experience of 8+ Years with at least 3 to 4 years of hands on experience in running data analytics, chatbot projects.
- Candidate should be able to design and build with best practises Question Collections and Conversational Flows.
- Experience on Python, ML, NLP and AI
- Past experience working with chatbot
- Experience working on the variety of Datasets which includes text, images and other logs or clickstreams.
- Expertise in Google Dialogflow (or similar) and any Cloud Platform, should have the implementation experience in Chatbots.
- Strong Java Script/Node JS/Python Skills, API development and management, experience with REST API and Web services.
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, Facebook Wit.Ai or similar
- Understanding of concepts such as intents, entities, contexts, fullfilment.
- Experience in MySQL/MariaDB & Angular JS will be an added advantage
- Mockup tools such as BotSociety or BotMock.
- Knowledge or experience in IPsoft Amelia product is a big plus.
- Responsible for the global roll out of the Virtual Compliance Officer to the firm's 260,000 employees.
- Requires knowledge of the Compliance Business and an understanding of BPMN and scripting languages.
- Requires the ability to define the strategic roll out of a global platform in partnership with multiple LOBs.
- Strong communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.