Min 2 years of experience in Cisco Telepresence/ Video conferencing.
Cisco Video Conference Engineer
The Asia Pacific IS&T group is seeking an experienced Cisco Video Conference onsite engineer to carry out APAC VC deployment projects. The engineer will be based in Singapore.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting Cisco CUCM Telephony/UC/Voice gateway/Acano
- 2+ years hands-on experience deploying and supporting Cisco Telepresence/CMS/TMS.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in deploying video end points such as Roomkit series, SX80, In Room series
- Hands-on experience with Crestron AV, AMX AV, Extron AV, Webex
- Understanding of IP Addressing and related standards or protocols
- Good English communication skill
- Good project management skill
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IS&T support teams on VC deployment activities
- Work with AV vendors on AV related deployment activities
- Diagnose and evaluate problems with content related to Video, Audio
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other team members and support teams.
- Install/upgrade/test Cisco Video Conference systems
- Manage the life cycle of the video conference deployment projects.
- Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certified or CCNP equivalent.
- Experience in VMware vSphere setup for Cisco product.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent