Citi Velocity Sales (Data & Analytics) - VP Salesperson
We are looking for a dynamic and self-starter salesperson who can contribute to Citi Velocity sales strategy in Asia Pacific including Japan. The candidate should expect to work with both external Clients and internal Citi Sales, Trading and Structuring desks to market/pitch our capabilities in Citi proprietary analytics/indicators/data, Research and Commentaries, help with regional video and marketing efforts in order to deepen client relationships in Citi's e-distribution efforts. Job Descriptions
As one of the core Global Markets' client offerings and ranked #1 on 2019 Institutional Investor Survey, Citi Velocity Web/Mobile combines our global footprint with world-class innovation, giving our clients unprecedented access to our capital markets knowledge and services across all asset classes.
Both client usage and unsolicited feedback have enjoyed positive momentum with up-trend of record usage statistics in our analytical screening, pricing, market-monitor and data tools.
The candidate will directly speak with clients in all Client Segments across asset classes to help distribute trade ideas and facilitate cross-selling via Citi Velocity tools/monitors. This position is most suitable for self-starters who'd like a broad role with client exposure.
- Minimum 2 yrs of work experience in the Finance industry with at least 1 year in one or combination of quantitative analysis or client-facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in one or two Global Markets product areas (Rates, Credit, FX, Local Markets, Equities, Commodities) with a willingness and interest to learn new markets and asset classes
Good analytical and quantitative skills including working knowledge in Excel and Bloomberg
Job Family Group:
- Working knowledge in applying web/usage analytics to improve user experience
- Work experience in client-facing roles
- Proficiency in another Asian language
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting