Client Account Manager - Global Transaction Services
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Upper Spring Consulting Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7380
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Summary: To act as a single point of contact for the Bank’s top clients on cash matters, actively engaging & support them on all aspects of their requirements, and manage the overall relationship with these clients at various levels.
Upper Spring Consulting is a Headhunting firm based in Singapore. We are currently representing our banking client to look for experienced Client Account Manager to complement their existing team within the Global Transaction Services.
- Proactively Build, manage and nurture Client Relationship with the Bank through excellent service;
- Enhance Client Experience through timely and satisfactory resolution of issues and queries raised by clients. This may involve intensive co-ordination with relevant departments locally and regionally;
- Conduct Regular service review;
- Maintain close relationship with clients through visits and/or customer calls;
- Enhance Revenue and Transactions;
- Retain and Grow organic revenue through great servicing, customer’s engagements, close monitoring of client’s activities, increase transaction volume via enhanced service experience;
- Identify new opportunities and execute cross sells/referrals bank’s products and services working closely with other areas of the group to develop joint business initiatives;
- Key service contact point for major client relationships (identified through a standard selection process agreed jointly by the Relationship Manager, Sales & Client Management);
- Act as an escalation point to provide necessary remedial actions arising from material service issues impacting these clients while identifying and introducing service improvements to improve the overall client experience;
- Pro-active identify cross-sell opportunities to execute cross-sell of non-complex, simple sales opportunities with clients;
- Partner with GTS Product Management to provide customer feedback on product related service issues to feed into product development roadmaps;
- Work closely with Client Implementation Manager and Sales Manager on boarding new client or product/service for existing client to ensure no breakage in client on-boarding process and post live support;
- Cross-sell Working Capital Solutions - cash management and trade Finance products & services to existing clients and grow transaction volumes channeled via the bank
- Work with relevant teams on competitive portfolio’s trend and information on re-pricing or win new relationships/deals for these clients;
- Lead service level review with clients and work towards greater client satisfaction with our products and services.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience;
- Service oriented, client focused, proactive with a responsible approach to responsibilities, and ability to build positive relationships;
- A good team player, innovative thinker, good change manager, good analytical skills and able to manage resources effectively to achieve efficient cost/ service levels;
- Good organization skill and task orientated. Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task, work independently and under pressure;
- Experience in financial industry with a preference for prior client management experience in local and/or global markets;
- Experience in cash management or trade finance product &/or strong knowledge of cash/payment operations is critical;
- In-depth knowledge of market practices, industry/ regulatory requirements and processes.