- Attractive remuneration plus benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 15 Oct 18
The Client Register, Tax and Reporting Administrator (CRTA) focuses on providing advisory services to the Front Office on the account life cycle management process; from the account opening formal checks; changes in circumstances in relation to tax documentation; maintenance to account closure.
You will play an active role in supporting the Head to ensure the team embraces and implements upcoming group-wide changes in terms of technical/ IT platforms, processes and new responsibilities. You will perform client and counterparty documentation activities to enable quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and archiving of the bank’s records and systems. You will support the Head in developing and overseeing the Client Register team, ensuring the timely and quality delivery of all tasks and taking charge of other responsibilities, including but not limited to static data, output management, tax documentations processing, and archiving.
You will interact with the Front Office, key shared functions (Compliance, Legal, Risks and Operations) and at Group level on client data and legal documentation and will take ownership of the relevant procedural documentation. You will also ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis and will participate in change management processes and projects, in view of the bank’s strategic objectives and vision. You will deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 – 8 years of similar work experience within private banking
- Rigorous, structured, well organized, analytical and meticulous
- Possess good people skills and a strong team player
- Able to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients, including business, operations and colleagues from the headquarters
- Possess good understanding of IT systems and banking operational processes as well as sound knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/QI/CRS) documentation handling and reporting
- Knowledge of Due Diligence, KYC and AML process would be a plus
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.