- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you a strategic, solution-oriented thinker? Do you have a proven track record in client advising? We are looking for someone who can help us:
- understand each client and establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with them
- select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients' needs, objectives and expectations
- keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles
- develop a client investment strategy and orchestrate the specialists implementing the strategy,meeting the special needs of the client
- create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
- comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be part of the High Net Worth (HNW) / Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) segments; working in the Wealth Management business division in Singapore. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our teams offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills
- proven experience in client advising
- firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
- an entrepreneurial mindset, negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
- built a strong network of trustworthy client relationships
- always looking to improve the client experience
- able to carry out complex investment strategies
- keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other
specialists and senior management
- a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.