The role of Client Advisor is to onboard Private Wealth Management clients and offer the Private Wealth Management service on an advisory basis.
- Meet revenue targets and other quantitative targets like yield, AUMs, account growth and fee income ratio.
- Offer financial and investment advice to the existing clients after assessing their requirements.
- Prospect new clients and secure new relationships, meeting the assigned targets and profitability.
- Handle day-to-day service requests of assigned clients and supervise the execution of client's transactions and ensure minimal errors.
- Gather market insights, research, and product intelligence in order to best serve the interests of clients.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with applicable regulatory framework/guidelines and the group's policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
- Maintain a higher code of conduct when conducting business with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Degree in Business Admin/ Finance/ Banking/ Economics/ Commerce or any other relevant education.
- At least 5 – 7 year's professional experience successfully advising High Net Worth Clients with private banks and financial institutions.
- Strong client acquisition, retention, and business development skills. Proven track record in acquisition success and good product and investment knowledge.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytic, risk management, marketing, communicating and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Wealth Management industry with deep understanding around the Compliance and Regulatory framework.
- Team player and ability to work together with the product team, support team and other banking divisions to acquire clients.
- Certified with the relevant CMFAS from banking and financial industry.