- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setup of new client accounts on our various reporting systems
- Producing, updating, and factchecking various reports and presentations
- Tracking and ensuring the timely and consistent delivery of client reporting packages
- Maintaining and updating client-related records, documentation and files
- Handling operational client requests/queries
- Participating in ad hoc projects as required
- Working with internal teams to continually improve and streamline our processes
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .