Client Data Scientist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you have a passion for numbers and are armed with programming skills in SAS or R? Are you analytical and able to extract a story from data? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• compile, work up and interpret client data with the aim to create book transparency, monitoring and reporting information within a sales and distribution environment
• create quantitative analyses for internal clients, from data preparation via statistical analysis and interpretation until and including presentation of the results
• support internal clients in identifying sales opportunities and pipelines executed through sales campaigns and initiatives
• provide the sales organisation within Wealth Management APAC with facts to drive strategic decisions and to identify sales opportunities from client book analysis
• provide actionable information and insights on clients, client groups, behaviour patterns and executable sales opportunities to the Sales, Market and Business Management units, and Product & Services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Investment Platform & Solutions division (IPS) – but Distribution Management Sales & Investment Analytics Team in Singapore. We are a team of high qualified client analysts interacting directly with representatives of sales, product and pricing functions of UBS's wealth management division
Your experience and skills
• sound experience in Banking or Financial Institutions in a data analytics role
• a Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or corresponding experiences / education needed to do quantitative analysis based on data
• the ability to understand data and information on both sides, technical and business, to create new and relevant insights based on requests from sales initiatives
• strong analytical skills and communication skills with ability to build partnership with internal clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.