Client Documentation and Lifecycle Management Specialist Team Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
This role will focus on the execution of controls required in the Client Lifecycle Management process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client documentation meets the Bank's policies, standards and applicable local legal/regulatory requirements.
The Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Be a Subject Matter Specialist in various aspects of the account maintenance / Change-in-Circumstance processes that includes but not limited to change of Beneficiary Owner and various capacities, Tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements to ensure all accounts satisfy the required regulatory and policy standards
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in client static data maintenance that includes but not limited to change of RM & IC, portfolio and currency creation and Mandate opening.
- Manage key business partners in Front Office, COO, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Platforms and IT from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia locations.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Perform data capture and validation in the Client Relationship Management system.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- Raise higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements.
- To prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 6-7 years of proven relevant client account maintenance experience within Banking (Private Banking experience is preferred). Overall 9 -10 years of working experience in Banking or Financial Services Consultancy firm.
- Previous experience in managing a team and liaising with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Good in excel and power point.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Self-motivated with a "positive can do approach"!
- Strong analytical ability, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box.
- A team-player, committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under-pressure.
- Ability to drive open work to completion.
- Proficient in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus.
- Strong technical skills (VBA programming, SQL) will be preferred.
- A Degree in Business or Finance (or equivalent experience)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.