Client Due Diligence Analyst (Private Bank, 6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Based in MBFC and within the CDD private banking team. You will be responsible for Periodic reviews on Private Banking Clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• To provide simple advisory and consultancy service to the Business on the Private Banking CDD procedures
• To support the Compliance team in establishing and monitoring appropriate arrangements for meeting legal and regulatory obligations and high standards of conduct of business, in accordance with Group and local standards.
• Ensure data protection and client confidentiality.
• Supporting Private Bank in conducting quality assurance check on client due diligence performed by the Business and identify generic reputation, ethical, regulatory and AML/CFT risks
• Assist the Compliance team in the preparation of monthly management reports
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor degree holder/major in Accounting, Finance, Economics and/or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of client due diligence experience in private banking.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work effectively with business units.