Client Engagement Manager – Digital Client Engagements, Institutional Banking Group
VP/SVP, Client Engagement Manager - Digital Client Engagements, Institutional Banking Group Business Function
The Institutional Banking Group's (IBG) Digital team strategizes and drives the Digital roadmap to lead the digital transformation of the IBG business globally. Govern and enable the engagement with various business partners and groups, client coverage, core product, country and regional sales, technology, operations and control partners. Ensuring the operating model in collaboration with all stakeholders is strictly followed to our digital framework to build the E
cquire via the appropriate digital channels, T
ransact and E
ngage with the client in the most meaningful way.
The Digital Client Engagements Team is a subset of the broader Digital team and we partner with Sales teams and Relationship Managers to identify and market to key clients both existing and targets that represent an opportunity to focus on Digital lead solutions and services. Growing the Digital product sets, driving transformation discussions with clients or market segments, enabling the technology engagement early and architecting the end to end solutions. Responsibilities
- The 'go to' team for Sales and Client Coverage teams for all digitally led solutions and for driving the digital innovation and transformation discussion with clients
- Acting as the conduit between the sales / coverage teams and Technology team, you partner with Digital Development Team to ensure all key needs are represented in the strategy and long-term planning of the Digital Solutions Roadmap.
- Partner in client planning and providing guidance to sales and coverage teams on the domain of possible involvement and areas that we could potentially explore to co-create solutions that are scalable. Define the specific growth customer segment targets and wallet sizing.
- To filter sales and client coverage teams from too many engagements for solution and business case developments particularly at client level
- Engage Digital Business Development Team, Core Product Teams and IBG Technology at the appropriate levels to ensure integrity and feasibility of solutions
- Continuous client engagement to understand their changing needs and constantly engaging internal partners to ensure scope of work and offering is implemented successfully.
- Between 8-15 years in ecommerce / financial services / management consulting or related industries;
- Basic understanding of digital toolsets such as Cloud, API's, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Blockchain and Digital Wallets is a key requirement
- Good understanding of Transaction Banking related products would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated success in client engagement and engaging internal partners to designing solutions, track record of delivering impactful business solutions
- Strong project and service portfolio management with a high degree of business acumen;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions to drive partnership development, program success and KPIs;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action